Skip to the content

Microsoft Teams is a hub where a team or group of colleagues can find both the tools and content they need to get a collaborative task done. One of its key features that currently sets it apart from its competitors is that it lets users share and view documents created in Office 365 applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook. Skype is also built into Teams, allowing users to make and receive video HD conference calls within the program.

Posted by Administrator on

For many small business owners, reporting a data breach can be the last thing on their mind. However, new laws that have recently come into effect mean that non-disclosure of any data breach can result in crippling fines for these businesses.

Posted by Administrator on

It’s an exciting time in the world of cryptocurrency, as Bitcoin continues to skyrocket. As of the writing of this article, a single Bitcoin is valued at $24,497.51 AUD. 

Posted by Administrator on

Last year we wrote about typing hacks for iPhone users , and now it’s time for us to share our tips and tricks for Android users. Whether you're just getting started with Android, or have been a long-time loyal user, these are the five shortcuts you should be using right now. Reject Calls with a text The days of rejecting a call by tapping decline or waiting for your phone t ...

Posted by Administrator on

Facebook is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family from all over the world. While this may be the case, Facebook users have discovered a secret inbox accessible on the web or Facebook Messenger apps for smartphones and tablets. The secret folder is part of Facebook’s filtering system, designed to catch spam and other unwanted messages. Just last week users from ...

Posted by Administrator on

Now that 2016 is in full swing, it’s time to ask yourself whether or not those New Year’s resolutions you made earlier this month, have stuck. According to research, 92% of New Year’s resolutions fail. In order to ensure you remain in the other 8%, we’ve compiled some of the best apps to help you achieve your goals all year round! To get fit: Couch to 5K If you’re trying ...

Posted by Administrator on

If you have ever moved offices before, you will know that it isn’t as simple as shifting everything from your old office into your new one. There are a number of things which need to be taken care of in order to ensure a smooth transition. By the time you organize the moving company, date of your move and floor plan, moving IT systems is usually the last thing you want to think ...

Posted by Administrator on

You’ve probably heard a lot about cloud computing in recent years, but still may be unsure whether it is worth switching from an on premise IT system to one based on the nebulous concept of the cloud. While cloud computing instantly raises concerns about security and reliability for some people, others are unsure of the benefits cloud computing can bring to their small and med ...

Posted by Administrator on

Google recently announced that as of the 21 st of April, the company will be expanding the use of their mobile friendliness as a ranking signal. The change will affect mobile searches worldwide and could significantly impact your business’ ranking on Google searches. As a result of the new changes, mobile phone users will find it easier to search for relevant and high quality ...

Posted by Administrator on

Imagine life without the internet! How on earth would anything get done? Since its inception only twenty-five years ago it has become a critical tool for many businesses and without it, many employees may find themselves unable to work and experiencing feelings of intense pressure. Although it may be hard to believe, people and companies were quite productive before the advent ...

Posted by Hayden McMaster on

Sign Up to our Newsletter

Synapse QuickSupport

Synapse IT is able to offer QuickSupport to our clients. Our support software enables us to resolve your problems remotely in minutes. For QuickSupport, please call our office and click the help button when advised to do so by one of our consultants.

IT Service Testimonials

Testimonials

Find out what our clients are saying about us!

Contact us for IT services

Talk to us today

If you have any queries, contact us today.